Effective and timely diagnosis of suspected non-lethal cardiac arrhythmias can be challenging with traditional, leaded monitoring solutions:
- Patients are often unable or unwilling to wear or use their monitor
- Monitors often need to be removed during showers or during battery changes
- Asymptomatic arrhythmias may go undocumented with patient-activated recorders
- Monitoring durations may be too short to support assessment of infrequent arrhythmias
What is NUVANT MCT?
The NUVANT Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) System is a patient-friendly, wireless-enabled arrhythmia monitor designed to support more effective and timely assessment of suspected non-lethal cardiac arrhythmias, such as atrial fibrillation, in ambulatory patients.
Why is NUVANT MCT the right choice?
- NUVANT MCT supports high patient compliance and continuous wear
The PiiX wearable sensor is low-profile, water-resistant and easy to use by patients, even over monitoring durations up to 30 days
- NUVANT MCT supports high diagnostic yield
Automatic arrhythmia detection and continuous, uninterrupted monitoring ensure the capture of clinical information to support diagnosis
- NUVANT MCT supports successful, timely completion
Wireless transmission of data within the monitoring period allows for the proactive assessment of patient compliance as well as timely delivery of information for review