AVIVO® Mobile Patient Management (MPM) System
The AVIVO Mobile Patient Management (MPM) System was designed to provide continuous insight into the health status of ambulatory patients, such as those living with heart failure or fluid management problems, so healthcare providers can proactively identify concerning trends and intervene before problems progress.
Patients are continuously monitored via the wearable PiiX® device, an unobtrusive, water-resistant device designed to support patient compliance. Health information including fluid status, heart rate, heart rate variability, respiratory rate, posture, activity and ECGs (when rhythm abnormalities are detected*) are automatically collected while patients go about their daily activities. This information is then wirelessly transmitted via a small handheld device called zLink® to Corventis.
Certified cardiographic technicians at the Corventis Monitoring Center review received ECGs for inclusion into clinical reports. Clinical reports containing physiological trends and reviewed ECGs are then delivered and made available at www.corventis.com to provide data to prescribing physicians to facilitate patient/medical management and for the diagnosis and identification of various clinical conditions, events and/or trends. Prescribing physicians may also be contacted by the Corventis Monitoring Center directly when arrhythmias that meet pre-defined criteria are detected.
Key Benefits for Patients
The AVIVO MPM System is designed to support ease of use:
- No leads or wires on the PiiX wearable device, enabling excellent patient mobility and comfort
- Automatic data collection and transmission
- No need for PiiX device removal when sleeping or showering
Key Benefits for Physicians
The AVIVO MPM System is designed to reliably deliver clinically relevant information to physicians following patients living with heart failure or fluid management problems:
- Patient-friendly design for increased compliance (without placing restrictions on patient activities) to ensure data collection and transmission for review
- Continuous trending of information to identify changes in heart failure patient status and to guide clinical decisions:
- Fluid status
- Heart rate
- Heart rate variability
- Respiration rate
- Access to clinical information during the monitoring period (via fax, email or on www.corventis.com) to provide awareness of monitoring progress and to enable early intervention, when necessary
For more information about the AVIVO Mobile Patient Management System, please contact Corventis Customer Service.
*The System is indicated for those patients who require monitoring for the detection of non-lethal cardiac arrhythmias. Please refer to the AVIVO MPM Instructions for Use document for full prescribing information.